SUSTAINABILITY

At B| THE BEACH BRAND we are consciously making decisions to minimize our footprint on the environment right from the start of the design phase all the way through to the final product.

We stand for sustainability and have a commitment to conserving the environment and create beautiful and minimal designs. All our garments are designed and handcrafted in Barcelona, Spain and all our materials are environmentally certified.

Read more about our ethical production and our sustainable practices.

REGENERATED FABRICS

All our garments are made out of the highest sustainable material.

We work with ECONYL® and other local brands committed to innovation and caring for the environment.

ECONYL® regenerated nylon is made out of the waste that’s been rescued from landfills and oceans around the world. It performs exactly the same as brand new nylon and it can be recycled, recreated and remoulded again and again.

That means we are creating new products without ever having to use new resources.

Our fabrics also have the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certificate, which guarantees that they have been tested with hazardous substances and that they have been produced responsibly in local workshops.

LOCAL AND ETHICAL PRODUCTION

All our pieces are produced ethically and responsibly in a workshop in Barcelona. Working first-hand with local seamstresses allows us to have better control of the development of our products, enabling greater quality control and fair-trade conditions.

Producing in this way also helps to reduce our CO2 emissions and support the local economy.

REFUSING PLASTIC

We avoid plastic in our supply chain and the rest of the manufacturing phases of our products. From design, sampling and production process to shipment.

  • Orders are sent in cardboard boxes made from 90% recycled paper and 10% FSC paper.
  • Hygienic liners are made locally from compostable materials and are biodegradable.
  • The cardboard labels are made from 100% recycled paper.
LOCAL SUPPLY CHAIN

80% of our raw material is supplied from Spain and the remaining 20% comes from Italy.

We work to support and promote the local economy.

Read more about our commitment here.

Close

Sign in

Close

Cart (0)

Cart is empty No products in the cart.

B THE BEACH BRAND

SUSTAINABLE SWIMWEAR


Language