In accordance with the duty of information required by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the general information of the website is detailed below:
Maria Rosiñol Gimeno identified with the ID number 47663699X with registered office in Cl. Aragó, 537, 08026 (Barcelona), is the owner of the domain bthebeachbrand.com and responsible for the control of personal data provided by the users through this website (onwards, the Controller).
The Controller undertakes to ensure that personal information provided by website users and potential customers, is protected and not misused.
In this document we explain who is the Controller, why is your personal data collected, how it is collected, with whom that data can be shared, how it is used, what your rights are and how your data is protected.
By providing us with personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to personal data protection here exposed.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of rights digital, Maria Rosiñol as the responsible for this website, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data, that it will be subject to treatment following the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency for the purposes of:
- Customer relation management
- Commercial prospecting including the sending (through the post, e-mail or other electronic means) of commercial messages concerning products services, commercial offers, promotional offers and news.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA?
For the use of your personal data we rely on the legitimation for several reasons:
- For the fulfilment of a contract and/or commercial relationship.
- For the fulfilment of different legal obligations; in particular, without limitation, in the LSSICE (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Controller undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your data. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of the data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for your request. You can unsubscribe to our emails by clicking on the link ‘If you would like to unsubscribe to the B THE BEACH BRAND newsletter, click here’, which appears in all of our correspondence.
The access request may be rejected, when these are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Interested parties may also file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect the personal data you provide to formalise the contract, through forms, telephone recording, email.
Generally, the personal data you provide to request information is:
(2) Email address
The personal data that you provide us for the purchase of the products are;
(1) Name & surname
(2) Postal Code
(3) Phone number
(4) Email address
(5) Bank details
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
We only store your personal information to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of its treatment in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete, cancel and/or limit the processing of your data.
In the event that you decide to exercise your right, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may be derived from its use, which should be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROTECTED?
We promise to protect your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data and privacy, and we review these measures periodically. We protect your personal data by using a combination of both physical and computer or logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way your personal data are processed and managed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. Our procedures indicate that we may request proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you.
WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED?
- Companies transporting the purchased items.
- The competent authorities when required.
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of them by the owner of the portal in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What type of cookies does this website use?
In the case of this website, the only cookies used are the following:
- Technical cookies for the operation of the web: They are own cookies, that is, managed by us. Its function is to enable access and web browsing.
- Analysis cookies: These are third-party cookies, specifically those installed by Google Analytics, managed by Google, Inc., by Facebook Pixels and WordPress. Its function is to quantify the number of visitors to the web and make statistical analysis, in order to make us known the contents that most interest visitors to this website.
- Navigation cookies: They collect information about the use that visitors make of the web, for example, page views, loading errors … It is generic and anonymous information, where personal data is not included, nor is information collected that identifies visitors; to improve the operation of the web.
Users may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on their browser which enables them to reject cookies. Nevertheless, if you deactivate the cookies, you will not have access to many of the functions of our Website and some of its services may cease to function correctly.