If you have a swimwear piece which is in need of a repair please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A clear picture of the damaged area.
- Your order number, complete name and location.
Once we have received the above information, we will evaluate if the item is possible to repair or not. If it’s possible to be repaired by our seamstress, we will send you a quote and all the information to proceed via email.
Repairs can take up to 30 days and we will inform you once the repairing work is done.
- Our repair service is not free of charge.
- A quote will be sent once the damage is evaluated by our seamstress.
- The shipping costs are at your own expense.
- We provide trims free of charge.
If you are from outside Catalunya, Spain, the most sustainable option is to get your swimwear repaired locally, avoiding shipping your pieces back and forth.
However, if you don’t know any tailor or workshop where repair swimwear pieces you can contact us and we will try to find the best solution for you.